Friday, December 30, 2005

My turkish

This a very interesting topic because considering the length of time i have spent in Turkey.My Turkish is not getting any better.I know the language enough to survive but nothing much.I think i need to put a little more effort to learn the language.It would be very interesting to see how much of turkish i actually know before i get back home.

To learn any language you need a lot of motivation and a very good memory power to remember all the complex words the language has to offer.So I have come up with a strategy .I have a few local friends who own shops or cafes near my appartment.So i have decided to practice my turkish with them in the evenings or when ever i get the time.Lets see if this works.The reason for this is they actually enjoy talking to me and find it really fun when i make hand signs accompanied by some great expression.

1 comment:

tahin said...

The fastest way to improve a language is finding a girlfriend:) Try this way and see the improvement:))