Monday, January 30, 2006

New Flatmate

Finally we have a flatmate.Its been over 2 months since we started searching for a new flatmate but even after great effort we dint find anyone(preparing an advert,distributing the advert among friends and students,informing everyone)I actually met him in a pub the night we were caught by the cops .He is a cool guy who knows very little English but is keen to learn English so lets hope I will be able to help him with it.

He moved in last week and he brought with him a TV and receiver which has a 1000 channels.The best part of him moving in is we now have a good TV and 1000 channels to select from.All these days I would come back home and had to read a book as I had nothing else to do but now TV gives me a 1000 options other then reading.

1 comment:

Dragos said...

Hey man,
Nice to have a mate to drink a beer with in the evenings watching TV or chating :)))
I have TV and internet conection where I live, but I miss our evenings drinking beer on the balcony :)))
Cheers