Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Seven Months

It seems like yesterday when I came here but seven months have passed and so many thing have happened.Time has gone so fast and I cant believe I will be leaving Mersin in 2 weeks.

I felt like a kid when I came here dint know the language,people and everything was so very different.After seven months I know a bit of Turkish and I have friends here and things have changed.I have had a fantastic experience.

There is going to be a solar eclipes in Turkey on the 28th of march at 2 pm and my last trip in Turkey would to a place on the path of totality.

1 comment:

Dragos said...

Man,
Everything is fine when it ends fine :)

Remember the "boring" evenings when we used to sit on the balcony drinking beer and talking about everything and complaining of what we lack and so on?

Now I miss those evenings so much :) like everything that has happened in Turkey.

That thought me to appreciate much more what I have, then complaining about what I miss :)

I hope to meet you soon, man :)

Cheers