Friday, March 10, 2006

The Week

The week started off with loads work in office and has ended with work actually not quite still one more day to go.My salsa is getting better and next week will be the last week of my salsa class.I am actually enjoying my classes but cannot continue as I will have to make plans and prepare for my Europe trip.

I will be going to Ankara on Thursday to apply for my visa.I plan to make it a day trip.Take a overnight bus and get back the next day after applying for my visa.Joe is back in mersin.He has brought me a lonely planet book(Europe on a shoestring) and an authenic aboriginal boomarang from Australia. Thanks Joe.

Tonight me,Joe and Peter(Joe's Australian friend) will be going out for a drink.It should be fun.This week nothing interesting happened.I hope the last few weeks that I am in Turkey turn out to be a little more interesting.

No comments: